Authors must use the new ACM Master Proceedings Template for submissions. Please use the "ACM-sigconf Template".
Latex and Microsoft Word templates are available for download at this link:
Please follow the instructions mentioned on the site.
- Full papers (8-10 pages): documenting results and findings, where the research presented has followed established research methods.
- Short papers (up to 5 pages): reporting novel results that have not been fully evaluated.
Page limits include all text, references, appendices, and figures.
Create a user account on the Conference Submission Server on Easy Chair.
Submit your contribution as a PDF-file.
Wait for the review results.
If accepted upload your final paper as PDF-file and your source files (Word, LaTeX, images, etc.).
Accepted authors will be sent the ACM rights management form and complete instructions. All rights management forms must be submitted and approved four weeks prior to your conference.
Register for the conference.
All accepted papers will be published as conference proceedings as part of the ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ICPS) and appear in the ACM Digital Library, if you:
- respect the final deadline,
- use the ACM-sigconf Template,
- have submitted and approved the ACM rights management form in time,
- have registered at least one author for the conference until the author registration deadline.